Channel the Yoda

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

MY KAYAK WENT BACKWARDS

I had rocks in my shoes.

I hit several trees.

Waded butt deep twice.

Floated backwards while paddling in forward motion.

Saw a baby otter swim across the river to his very vocal mother who thought us loons for swooning over them and getting stuck on trees.

Hit canyon walls.

Stuck on sand bars and rocks.

I said words I shouldn't have.

Accidentally sprayed sunscreen in my eye.

Kayaking is fun.

***We rented through River Guide Kayaks. They are a fledgling company with lots of heart and a soda in hand for us when we finished. They also were half the price of the other company in town and carried our kayaks to the river for us.

 
Kayak spelled backwards is kayak. I need to stop writing the word kayak.
 
KAYAK!  

No comments:

Post a Comment