Channel the Yoda

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

138 Days until Departure and I Have to Pee

12:30 PM

Ooooooooooh it's about to happen. Mindy, my roommate, is walking upstairs WITH her credit card in hand! Guess what time it is--no not Tool Time!

IRELAND!

I'm going to learn some Gaelic. Mindy says she wants to learn Gaelic too. She told me to learn it first and then teach her.

Okay! So Mindy is getting the search ready. Tickets are down a $1 from yesterday. I'll take it!

We've decided on 3 weeks. 3 WEEKS!

We fly to Dublin and travel east and south. Then we will take a boat to England--from there we wander England and Wales (potentially), eventually taking a train north to Scotland.

From Scotland we make our way to Northern Ireland via boat (or cold swim) and wander-wander-WANDER (laugh & prance too) south and west eventually heading east and north back to Dublin to fly home.

BUT WAIT! As we are booking the tickets we find ourselves on a 22 hour layover in JFK.

NEW YORK CITY BABY!

So we are going to grab a cab, get a hotel room (Garment District) and I'm going to show Mindy around NYC for my birthday!

Gosh I've been missing New York so much lately. This is good. Really good!

Can you tell how excited I am? I almost need to run to the bathroom and tinkle.

1 PM

Okay I held my bladder AND it's official.

I'M GOING TO IRELAND!

Eek! 138 days until departure!

I have to pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment