Channel the Yoda

Saturday, November 26, 2011

ON THE FLIPSIDE OF LIFE!

I'm leaving people, busting out of this joint!

HELLO CANADA!

Tomorrow morning I'm off to see all that Canada has to offer...well at least Ontario and Quebec!

And do I know French? No.

Do I have directions? No.

Am I screwed? No.

1. Cause I'm traveling with someone who has my back.

2. Cause that is the fun of a road trip. Maps. Ask. Guess. Go. Drive.

Hmm, be alive.

We will find our way.

But just in case I'm bringing a blanket and GF fruit bars cause you never know if you are going to get trapped in some snow storm without heat, fuel or, oh my, coffee.

I will keep you updated my friends!

First is Sault St. Marie, Michigan.

Second is North Bay, Ontario.

Third is Quebec City, Quebec.

Fourth is Montreal, Quebec.

Fifth is Vermont & Michigan.

Sixth is Illinois AND...

Back to Wisconsin on Friday!

Minneapolis on Saturday...

Whew!

BRING ON THE ROAD BABY!

And I will see you on the flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment