Channel the Yoda

Saturday, February 25, 2012

EIGHT DAYS...(a week!)

8 DAYS UNTIL IRELAND!

Lying in bed.
Couch actually.
Tired.
Immovable.
Some might say.

Laundry to do.
From Chicago.
Yep, that long ago.
And time
is
zip-zip-zipping...

8 DAYS!
Sick
I can't be
So I bought
Vitamin C,
Multivitamins,
Airborne (LIFE SAVER!)
Ensure for the Tummy
Troubles
Which is hindering
My movement today...

Trying not to think
About packing
Though it's fun
And I have
RAINBOOTS!
And ideas
of what I want to shove
into my TWO bags!
Like toilet paper.
That's a must.
Cause you don't know
Where you have
to pay. (Chile)

GF Snack bars
to save money
Shoes and clothing
that can be tossed
along the way
Flip-flops for
Strange showers
3 books
2 to bring back
1 for hostel sharing
That's how you
Make friends!

Money is finally solid
Figured out
No real worries.
Keep it
on the Skint,
The down low
And I can breathe
And stop working
as much, Perhaps
Naw...?

But relax...
I SHOULD BE
RIGHT NOW
NERISSA!
Cause I'm anxious
That's
ME!
Anxious Annie
Yippie Yelly
Bloated Betty
Of course 
That's the tummy talking!

In 8 days
It's Goodbye USA
And 3 weeks of
Hello Good Ol' UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment