Channel the Yoda

Thursday, July 19, 2012

I DIED ON THE OREGON TRAIL

St. Louis, Missouri
Portland, Oregon
Okinawa, Japan

What is this I write? Why, it's what is next on the travel docket.

All these thoughts toss themselves in and out of my tiny ears. They mesh, mash, and then multiply in my frontal lobe!

All for you to enjoy of course.

1. Climb Mt. Fuji, Japan.

2. Thanksgiving in Portland.

3. Shoot guns on a 40 acre farm.

4. Cardinals.

5. Drive, fly or boat?

6. Take a tour of wine country or climb Mt. Hood?

7. Money.

8. Money grows on trees?

9. Money will come.

10. It comes when you work.

11. Sushi in Japan!

12. Is it safe to eat sushi in Japan after the reactor?

13. White, sandy beaches of Okinawa await my running, prancing legs.

14. Healthy by then, yes I will be.

15. Meet Grandma Sol.

16. A father's birthday on the 19th of November.

17. Walk Great Wall of China.

18. Expensive to fly to Australia or New Zealand.

19. Where is Fiji?

20. 16 hour flight.

21. Can I get to Tibet?

22. Tea Horse Trail in Tibet.

23. OMG EVEREST?!

24. Maybe just Base Camp One?

25. How close do I think Tibet is to Okinawa?

26. I'm a nerd.

27. My pancreas will not stop me.

28. I will obey Chinese Laws.

29. I will obey Japanese Laws they I find them less foreboding.

30. I wonder if they have YURTS for rent?

31. They originated in Mongolia.

I'M SO EXCITED!

Wait, 32. OREGON TRAIL?!

Great game but I always fell off the raft and died.

No comments:

Post a Comment