Channel the Yoda

Monday, May 14, 2012

JUMP IN THE OCEAN AGAIN?! Sure.

We are leaving for Tampa, Florida on Friday!

We being:

Grandma (Ruthie), Mom (Char), Dan (Dan'l), Me (Rissy)

Why are we going?

1. My cousin Emily is graduating from High School and going to college (CONGRATULATIONS!)
2. My uncle Jeff is being shipped out to Okinawa, Japan and Aunt Cindy will be moving out there shortly (I'LL BE VISITING SOON ENOUGH!)
3. Dan's family lives in Lakeland (HAPPY BRUNCH)
4. It's Grandma's birthday next Thursday (YEA SEXY GRANDMA!)

So much to do and so little time...

My rapid thoughts are:

I'm so excited to see my family and meet Dan's! And Gus. There is a dog named Gus. I want to throw him a ball.

I get to run outside next to Tampa Bay because THEY LIVE right on the Bay (naval base).

My hair will rise to the humidity and break rubberbands again.

There is an alligator from my last trip that I've been dying to meet but hopefully won't die upon meeting. (He lives on base.)

I hope we jump in the ocean again. With all our clothes on. Cause that was awesome.

Should I try for surfing again?!

And I get to read and relax and just be. They are always wonderful hosts when I visit. I always miss them when I leave.

But the leaving is for later. Today it's all about the "Hello's!" and "How ya doings?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment