Channel the Yoda

Sunday, May 27, 2012

"No One Makes Me Bleed My Own Blood!"

After a trip there is always a day of staring. Whether I want to stare or not, that is exactly what happens and happened.

Yesterday I stared at Family Ties (never realized how Hippie-related the show was), my tables while serving them (probably thought me creepy), a tree, the cats, my hand for some reason, my plant Marcus Welby, collages I've recently finished, the freeway blankly, rain (cause that's all it did) and finally, the back of my eyelids.

Today, I bought groceries! It would make me groan normally because it's always expensive BUT I haven't reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaally bought groceries since, well, January?

"Why?!" you ask, surprised.

Because I've been living the life on the road. Most of the food consumed consisted of Beef Jerky, mini "fake" pizzas, cheese and beef sticks, Cheddar Bunnies and whatever my boyfriend fed me.

I love travel but I also need time to refocus my career, regroup finances and recapture my brain cells so I can write the next book and the book after that and so forth. (Hint, Hint-Anyone check my book out lately?)

My hiatus is never long even when it's planned to be long, but there will be a break from large travels until October...so far. 

Never fear, I will not be sedentary in my blog writing, I have so many stories built up from the last 6 months about my travels it will make your eyes bleed...!

"No one makes me bleed my own blood!" Dodgeball

Fine, how about it will make your eyes water from laughter or...allergies!

Peace Yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment