Channel the Yoda

Sunday, October 21, 2012

AND I SAY, HEEEEEELLLLLLLO!!!!

The world is my oyster...

Booted from 3 different areas while watching a Cardinals Play-off Game!

Talked life with a sweet Grandma as we walked down photo-memory lane.

Ate at Pietro's, an Italian restaurant in old town St. Louis, which has been around for over 50 years.
www.pietrosdining.com/

Ran in the leaves with 2 crazy, awesome puppies at the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial National Park...THE ARCH!

Lost my cell phone while running in the leaves with 2 crazy, awesome puppies at the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial National Park...THE ARCH!

Ate PROVEL, the classic St. Louis cheese blend, brought to the world by IMO'S Pizza. Thank you IMO'S. www.imospizza.com/

Took a run and thus further pulled the muscle in my foot.

A hillbilly called me a hippie and told to get a job, while I was running. I'm surprised he didn't throw a beer can at me.

Screamed at a rigor mortis raccoon hidden by the night, while I was running.

Ate a Hebrew National Hot dog and a half hour later proceeded to watch it bounce off the back of a porcelain toilet (pancreatic backlash).

HELLO WORLD!

I'm awake today.

No comments:

Post a Comment