Channel the Yoda

Sunday, October 7, 2012

12 DAY TIL I BECOME MISSOURIFIED!

Missouri! Yes we are off to St. Louis, Missouri on the 19th of October for one week.

The Cardinals, if they get their act together, might be in the playoffs, and wouldn't that be a bit of crack to catch a game of the home team.

There is a wonderful Slovak Grandma in St. Louis excited to talk Haluski.

An arch is ready for me to ascend and so many eat streets! Pretzel buns and BBQ's and in certain circles they are known for their pizza. IMO'S PIZZA in St. Louis has a special cheese blend combining Swiss, Cheddar and Provolone; the pharmaceutical combination is called Provel.  

From there we hit Doniphan, Missouri to hang on a family farm of 40 acres of beautiful pine wooded land.

Doniphan is surrounded by hilly roads, houses made of tarps with dudes drinking beer inside, and warning, wasps! Across the road from Doniphan is Arkansas, where the folk would seek a glass of the goodies during prohibition.

I believe it will also be in the 70's-80's which will be a wonderful change from our current 48 degrees. I can't complain. I'm from Wisconsin and cold is built into the bones but, cheese on crackers, I wouldn't mind a few more runs outside before I turn in my Vibram running shoes for boots and a mismatched hat.

12 more days until I become Missourified.

Gnome saying?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment