Channel the Yoda

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Help I'm in a Nutshell?

If I schedule one more moment in my life I'm going to FREAK.

On that note I'm taking off in true Compulsive Traveler form, without a FREAKING plan. If I hit the border (Canada) I've probably gone too far as in time wise, but in mind wise, I'd say it's not far enough.

I just need space. I need freedom. I need nature. Trees. Clouds. Water. Most of all I just need a chance to breathe and enjoy. I've done so many big things lately--big things being relative to me and what's important, and these things were and ARE important. Yet I'm running, pushing so fast to the next thing I'm not even giving myself a chance to be proud or relieved. I'm just...ON TO THE NEXT!

I'm feeling suffocated by my schedule. Heck by the accomplishments because once one is done, I know the next is right at it's heels or piggybacked on. Again I have no one to blame, except myself...

So I'm going to do what I do best, run away. If only for the day, I'm taking a temporary vacation of the brain and going to the North Shore...or wherever I end up.

Me and Fanny (Ford Fusion) are in need of an adventure together anyway...she hasn't been broken in yet. Maybe we will meet a nice biker gang or trucker? Maybe I could tour a haunted mansion or prison? Eat at Perkins? Feed seagulls?

I don't mind seagulls.

Okay! Time to bust out of my nut shell. (Help I'm in a nutshell?)

See you Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Nerissa! I hope that you and Fanny have a wonderful adventure.

    Chile says "hello." ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello back! ARE YOU BACK IN CHILE?! Nerissa

    ReplyDelete