Channel the Yoda

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane RIGHT NOW!

I know I should be packing considering I'm leaving for Tampa, Florida in just 3 hours and my ride to the airport leaves in an hour AND I haven't even showered.

But! I've never written a post just before I've left for a trip.

So here I am partially packed, drinking coffee on the floor watching the Today show in my pjs...I hope my family doesn't read this until I've already made it on the plane.

I'm not nervous. I'm excited. I'm excited because I need a break! It seems I only let myself relax when I go somewhere and even then it's subjective.

Books and swimsuit are packed. Need socks, undergaaaaaaarments and 3 cardigans and I should be good!

Mom wants to "borrow" a sailboat and some sailors and I'm going to surf and eat raw oysters.

That's 2 things on my list! Wow, I'm on a roll. If only the Great Wall of China was near Tampa I could scribble that off too.

Well I've gotta bust because now I have 43 minutes to gather the world into my suitcase and shower away the last 3 days of dance and choreography.

BTW, I can't feel my legs or neck. Oh well!

I'll be in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment