Channel the Yoda

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'M IN VEGAS! Day One...

DAY ONE

HELLO VEGAS!

I am a first-timer to this city and so far it has not disappointed.

We did not stay up all night but I did eat a buffet, walk both strips, saw a prostitute get off the elevator with her very angry temporary employer, talked music shop with big name professionals (of course not realizing they are big name until after I've shoved my foot in my mouth), played the slots AND WON 5 dollars but eventually succumbed to the twinkly lights of the machines and put my money right back in, only to lose.

But that's part of the fun!

We are staying at the newly revamped Golden Nugget in the Rush Tower. It is connected to Fremont Street giving us easy access to the old strip and plenty of people watching.

And a new day has started so it's time to bust.

PS--The Golden Nugget Buffet has excellent BREAD PUDDING. That's a basis of a good buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment