Channel the Yoda

Saturday, April 14, 2012

UK TRIP HIGHLIGHTS

When in Scotland please take a HIGHLANDS TOUR!
SCOTLINE TOURS

We took a one day tour of the Highlands with the SCOTLINE TOURS. Our driver PETER was fantastic, knowledgeable and funny.

The tour started in Edinburgh and took us past CASTLE ANTHRAX (Monty Python!) to KILMAHOG where I had much needed coffee and saw my cow Honey who I renamed Fred.

From KILMAHOG we traveled through ROB ROY Country to the Weeping Glen of GLENCOE. 

Along the way we were informed about the true BRAVEHEART as compared to the movie. Scotland is grateful for the business and money it has brought them but the movie was factually, well, off. William Wallace's death was right though if anyone was wondering.

We stopped for lunch in FORT WILLIAM where we took in the beautiful BEN NEVIS, Britain's tallest mountain. All the mountains were beautiful and GOLD!

From there we made it to LOCH NESS (Lake Ness).

I did not see Nessie BUT I drank a double espresso, took a hike through the hills, and posed for many photos. I also bought gummy bears.

From there we hopped back on the bus and made our way back to Edinburgh, Scotland.

It is a 12 hour bus trip total.

Take my word for it, TOTALLY WORTH IT! I get severe motion sickness and I put this tour as one of UK TRIP HIGHLIGHTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment