Channel the Yoda

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

CALLOUSES BY GROUPON

My left arm is sore and three fingers on my right hand are numb with large callouses forming. All thanks to Groupon.

Two hours of my day were spent holding a bow and arrow with only minimal pause to retrieve our arrows and slurp some soda. Our lesson was all of 5 minutes long. Perfect length I must say. Then we were free to shoot. Two hours of target practice and not to TOOT, TOOT, TOOT, the Nerissa horn but my aim kinda rocks! Sometimes. The other times are not recorded by photograph and will quickly fade from my happy memory.

It's a great monetary deal and a truly fun time with whomever you share it with.

High Five Archery in Stillwater, Minnesota, would love to see you there.
http://www.highfivearcheryonline.com/leaguesandlessons.html

The prices without a Groupon are $6.00 an hour not including bow and arrow rental. But with our Groupon we paid $25 for two hours of target practice, bow and arrow rentals, the 5 minute tutorial AND pizza!

It really doesn't get too much more awesome than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment