Channel the Yoda

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

OFF TO SEATTLE in an HOUR, I Should Be Packing

I'm supposed to be packing. We leave in an hour. I'm not showered. And here I am writing to all of you instead.

I have been waiting for this trip since I was a teenager. I don't know what it is about Seattle that pulls me to it but I am truly hoping that the wait is worth it.

I know it will be.

And it's totally raining there.

On Jimi Hendrix's grave site, which I read, is all decked out.

And drops are falling on the homestead of Bill Gates.

The space needle, which is open 365 days a year but reserves the right to close for parties or maintenance whenever it deems fit, I bet is beautiful with the water drops splashing against it.

It's 11:16 a.m. Airport by 1 p.m. Hop to it Nerissa!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment