Channel the Yoda

Thursday, November 22, 2012

GOBBLE DAY FUNNIES 2012

Here are some quotable quotes
to liven your 
THANKSGIVING 
holiday!
 
“I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land.” –Jon Stewart
 
“What we’re really talking about is a wonderful day set aside on the fourth Thursday of November when no one diets. I mean, why else would they call it Thanksgiving?” –Erma Bombeck
 
“You know that just before that first Thanksgiving dinner there was one wise, old Native American woman saying, “Don’t feed them. If you feed them, they’ll never leave.” –Dylan Brody
 
May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
and your pies take the prize,
and may your Thanksgiving dinner
stay off your thighs!
–Unknown
 
“Turkey: A large bird whose flesh, when eaten on certain religious anniversaries
has the peculiar property of attesting piety and gratitude.” – Ambrose Bierce
 
“An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day.” Irv Kupcine
 
“I love Thanksgiving turkey … it’s the only time in Los Angeles that you see natural breasts.” –Arnold Schwarzenegger
 
HAVE A SAFE AND
HAPPY
THANKSGIVING DAY!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment