Channel the Yoda

Monday, November 12, 2012

LETS ROCK THIS HOUSE!!! TO SEATTLE!!!

SEATTLE! SPACE NEEDLE! Water. Ocean. Rain?

Bethany Ambuehl. At Barrio. I will find her.

I'm so excited. I have never been there before.

This. This city. This city is on my list. Like, it's important. Almost as important as the Great Wall of China. Truly.

We hit Portland soon after. Bring on the sights.

We, admittedly, are going to party.

We, I hope, are going to listen to some great music.

We, are going to play pinochle.

And I, am going to whoop Dan's buttocks.

He may cry.

I love travel.

I love my life.

I am lucky.

Just call me a duck yo.

Some day I will stop saying yo.

But today yo, I know, how awesome it all is.

And I am super glad you all, Sweden, Germany, India, United States and whatever country may find their way to my blog, get to come along for the ride.

Hope I don't twist my foot again.

Peace.

I can't believe I just wrote Peace.

But I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment