Channel the Yoda

Thursday, November 8, 2012

ZOMBIES, SEATTLE, AND DIRTY LIMERICKS

I'm going to Seattle in less than a week.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Time flies crazy fast and if you don't plop down on the cold November ground and take stock of what's going on, it will be gone before your first sneeze and cough.

We've been back from Missouri for just over a week. My phone arrived from the St. Louis Arch via FedEx before we even arrived home. I have been working, at the doctor, researching pancreas function and if I could just cut it out (nope), attending BONFIRE OF THE BIRTHDAYS (which I slept through half of it), creating collages for my next collection, allowing my addiction to The Walking Dead to flourish, and eating PHO at Bambu in Maplewood.

PHO is good. Very good. Try it.

My collages and decollages currently are on display and for sale at THE CREATIVE COTTAGE in Afton, Minnesota. Check it out and be collagified!

I work. Mostly a lot. Less last week. Tired. Wasn't feeling well. That specific sentiment of not feeling well gets in the way of the need to work tons to save for my next trip but I'm getting by and life is becoming easier.

BONFIRE OF THE BIRTHDAYS was, I've been told, crazy fun! I had a good time from what I attended, and dirty drunken limericks, performed with awesomely bad accents, have become the new tradition.

Watching The Walking Dead is like doing research for the zombie apocalypse.

Better safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment